It's almost here, one of my favorite times of the year...no not groundhog day, it's Random Act of Kindness Week (Feb 13th-19th)! Where the possibilities are endless gratitude can be carried well beyond this designated week. I see it as a "reminder" week to reinvigorate and brainstorm new ways to help others in the most random yet beneficial ways.
One thing I'm going to make a concerted effort to do is give thank you cards to people whom impact your life indirectly. I've generated a list of potential recipients of your random act of thank you...the biggest thing is to keep it anonymous, then the power of the message won't be blurred, it becomes even stronger!
1. TEACHERS - of course, anytime and all the time teachers deserve a note of gratitude, especially during a post-holiday lull where a little anonymous card in their mailbox will give a boost that will last longer than you might think.
2. PARTY PLANNER - did they ever truly know how great a time you had?
3. CHILDREN - let them know, it might be the words of encouragement that sets them soaring.
4. PERSONAL TRAINER - thank them for the pain and suffering, yet rewarding experiences they've put you through!
5. ACCOUNTANT - do they know how much you understand the pressure they are under in managing your money?
6. REAL ESTATE AGENT - do they truly know how much you love your new place and how much of a help they were in the process?
7. FAVORITE SERVER - does he/she understand how much you value their customer service?
8. CO-WORKER that you haven't always agreed with, a small note could flip that mindset around and this year would be the best yet!
9. VETERANARIAN - tell them how you feel about the work they do for animals and how much that affects the families of those animals.
10. FACEBOOK FRIEND - randomly select one and send a note that powerfully impacts that person in the most positive way.
Possibilities are endless, it's in your hands.
Purchase Thank You maze cards here - Mazes of the Century Card Aisle